Lyza has worked with hundreds of couples whose relationship experience has grown more intimate, honest, genuine, passionate, fun loving, adventurous, creative, positive and sensually rewarding.
Sometimes in relationships there comes a time when old patterns resurface either from childhood, or from former relationships. Often these patterns can cause unrest in the current relationship that have no basis but are simply old expectations from past relationships and we don’t know how to change this or change the unconscious sabotaging behaviour.
- Wanting to experience more emotional intimacy with your partner but not sure how to change the dynamic you are both in?
- Ever feel like you are unconsciously sabotaging your relationship?
- Do you find it hard to keep a relationship once you have found a relationship you genuinely care about?
- Are you finding it hard to move on emotionally and mentally from an old relationship?
- Can’t figure out why you have recreated your parent’s relationship dynamic within your own relationship?
These old experiences and expectations from past relationships or from childhood can come out in unconscious behaviour that subtly or not so subtly undermines the new relationship. This is when we see patterns forming in our partner that our old partner, or father or mother used to display. Somehow our own unconscious behaviour based on these old patterns, there by encourages these behaviours from our ex-partners (or parents) to arise in our new partners.
Some of these unconscious behaviours can directly sabotage our new relationships. Often we are aware that we are sabotaging a relationship new or old, but we are not aware of how to stop the sabotage behaviour.
Sometimes we unconsciously recreate our parent’s relationship with our partner, because the relationship between our parents is the first significant relationship we learn as children hence this is where we subconsciously learned how couples relate to each other.
Book in now for one of Lyza’s transformational couples sessions to shift the dynamic between you and your partner for increased happiness, a closer heart connection and a brighter future.